5.23.2010

Day 1




Well, this is a lovely way to start our project. Yesterday the poor little guy tripped while he was pushing a skateboard and his nose broke his fall. This was his first real "boo-boo" which is pretty lucky for being an overactive 18-month old. He will happily tell you that he went "boom" if you ask him about it. He's had a runny nose for a few weeks thanks to all the hugs and kisses he gives/receives from his friends at day care, and now it hurts to have his nose wiped. He just kindly asks me to "stop it" while I try to wipe it.

Anyway, welcome to our 365. Hopefully Mommy can stick it out for a whole year. Lately, I've been trying to think of a creative way to document the days that are going by way too quickly. I watched Julie and Julia last night and the movie inspired me to post at least one picture on our blog every day for a year. Hopefully it can be more than a year, but let's see if I even last a week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment