5.24.2010

Day 2



Niko got a fever last night and slept pretty much through the whole night. This morning he stayed home with Nana while I went to school. He broke his perfect attendance at day care. :( When I got home from class he didn't want to take a nap and cried for about a half hour before he threw up EVERYWHERE. Bright pink of course from his strawberry fruit snacks. Yum.

He decided that he was fine after throwing up, and ate cous cous, peas, and mandarin oranges. He was playing and pretending to talk to Elmo on my Blackberry (see above photo), then his mean Mommy took the phone and he had the kind of tantrum that only an 18-month old can have. He FINALLY fell asleep in the stroller and is sleeping peacefully as I write this. Hopefully the rest of the day is better....

(About the photo: he's always pretending to talk on the phone and he actually uses names. It's usually Abby but today it was Elmo and he actually pretends that he's having a conversation with them. He said "good" a few times, like I do in response to questions on the phone. I've been trying to get a good picture of him talking on the phone and have been unsuccessful. Finally, I got one today. Better than a picture of the puke! :)


I couldn't resist this picture after our one hour conversation in his crib about Abby and Annette and hugs and penguins and basketball. He is so sweet. I wish he hadn't fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment