2.13.2010

Happy 15 Months Niko!

Well, I took an 8-month hiatus but it's time to start posting again! The days are going by far too quickly and Niko's doing hilarious things by the minute that have to be recorded somewhere. We have a crazy schedule coming up starting on the 22nd. Niko and I both have our first day of school on Monday, February 22nd. I'll be continuing at PCC with Microbiology, Physiology, and Medical Terminology (Eek!), and Niko will be starting at the PCC Child Development Center. He will be going every weekday from 7:30am-12pm. Also starting that week is my new job at the PCC Student Health Center. I'll be working on Thursdays and Fridays and I can't wait! It's going to be a great experience for me and I'll learn a lot that will hopefully prepare me for a future career in nursing.

All I can think about lately is how little time I'm going to be spending with Niko compared to the endless days we've had at home together. He's a very resilient little guy and will make the adjustment perfectly, but I on the other hand will be the mom that is staring through the day care window sobbing after I leave him. I can't help but feel guilty that I have to leave him every day, but my schedule is so packed with school and work that hopefully the semester goes by quickly.

Here's the little prince trying out car seats in Toys 'R Us a couple days ago. He really liked that one a lot. We got an even fancier one with built-in cupholders. I call it his throne. He's 15 months old today. He's a little person now with such an attitude. :)


1 comment:

  1. It'll be good for him to grow up with more peers his age! Don't be sad that you leave him, be happy you both will be learning great things! I'm glad you started your blog up again!

    ReplyDelete